Hello everyone! Is anyone even still here? I know I’ve abandoned you. I’m sorry about that. Just before 2016 is finally over, I do want to share a quick list of my favorite books I read this year, because I feel like this was a great reading year for me.
The books that made this list didn’t necessarily come out this year, but they made the cut because I read them in 2016. So… without further ado, here are my favorites, not organized by preference:
- F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- The Confessions by Tiffany Reisz. (Short story)
- The Captive Prince Trilogy by C.S. Pacat.
- The Throne of Glass (Books 1-4) by Sarah J. Mass.
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski.
- Something Nice by Tiffany Reisz. (Free short story)
- The Bird and The Sword by Amy Harmon.
- Black Lies by Alessandra Torre.
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Mass. (Book 5 of The Throne of Glass Series)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon.
- The Scent of Winter by Tiffany Reisz. (Free short story)
As you can read, this year gave me quite a bit of favorite books. I reached my goal of reading 50 books this year and I can’t wait to start my reading life in 2017. You can keep up with my reading life friending me on Goodreads.
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next post, xo.